APRE Main Office (Rome)
Via Cavour 71 – 5th Floor, 00184 Rome
Tel: +39 06 489 399 93
Fax: +39 06 489 025 50
Monday to Thursday 9:00/13:30 - 14:30/18:00
Friday 9:00/13:30 - 14:30/17:00
For personalised support, please call APRE Main Office (+39 06 489 399 93) to make an appointment
APRE EU Liaison Office (Brussels)
Rue du Trône 98, 5th Floor - 1050 Brussels - Belgium
Tel: +32 022 902 271
Fax: +32 022 177 415
E-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
How to reach APRE Main Office (Rome)
Via Cavour is located nearby Stazione Termini (Termini Train Station).
Line A or B (Stop Termini metro station).
ATAC Bus: All lines (Terminus Termini Station)
From FIUMICINO airport
When you arrive at Fiumicino Airport, you can either take ataxior use public transportation. If there's no heavy traffic, a ride to the city centre will take about 30-40 minutes. Take only the white authorised taxis in the apposite queue outside the airport, don't trust persons offering you taxi rides inside the airport hall, you'll pay double. A taxi ride costs 40 euros (fixed rate).
- Leonardo Express non-stop train service at the airport (14€, about 30 min) until the end of the line (“Termini Train Station”). Departures every half an hour at 08 min and 38 min past.
- There is a train with intermediate stops which goes to Orte/Fara Sabina called "treno metropolitano" every 15 minutes (working day) and 30 minutes (holiday) Price of the train ticket is 8€ euro. You can get off at "Ostiense station" and take the metro line B to "Termini”
From CIAMPINO airport:
- A taxi ride costs 30 euros (fixed rate)
- Public transportation:
- Terravision bus shuttle (4€, 40 min max) until Termini Train Station. Departures outside arrival halls.
- Cotral bus shuttle until Anagnina Metro Station –Line A (1,20€). Then take the metro line A until Termini (1€).
How to reach APRE EU Liaison Office (Brussels)
By Metro: the nearest metro station is 'Troon/Trône' (lines 2 and 6)